Best Carpet Cleaning Services In Bangalore
Everyone has a dream of having a clear and clean home, but there are certainly a lot of difficulties that are associated with it. Everyone wants to be satisfied with their home such that they do not look hazy or dull. People might be able to manage dusting or cleaning, but they find it quite difficult to clean the carpets. Safaiwale is the best carpet cleaning services provider in Bangalore, can clean any carpet that you might be having in a rather hassle-free way. We use the best possible cleaning equipment and top-notch eco-friendly products which ensure that you would be getting the result that you have always desired.
The work process that is followed by us is quite safe, and our cleaners ensure that the carpets are cleaned thoroughly. Seeing the clean carpet will bring a smile to your face and give you an enchanting atmosphere that you will cherish.
What is the need for Carpet Cleaning?
Carpets exist in most residential and commercial spaces such as homes, independent houses, apartments, multi-stored buildings, offices, shopping malls, government buildings, etc. Nowadays, people are more conscious of interior decoration instead of maintenance. All this is because of a lack of time. If we can not keep carpets clean, stains, dust, grime, and other things may accumulate over time. So, we need to keep the carpet clean. Carpet cleaning is not only for a tidy look and clean but also for reducing allergies and having good health. Professionals can do this task with their expertized team with modern machines. People who are worried about carpet cleaning can consult us. We, Safaiwale, keep your carpets clean, dust-free, and stain-free with our quality carpet cleaning services in Bangalore.
We, Safaiwale have years of experience in providing custom solutions to clean the dirtiest carpets and rugs. We provide carpet cleaning services through highly experienced cleaners using the best processes, types of equipment, and machinery for cleaning. Our all professionals are background verified so that you feel always safe when they are working in your home or place. Our advanced vacuum cleaners have HEPA filters that trap 99.97% of dust present on your carpet. These HEPA filters can easily trap microbes as small as 0.2 microns. We are providing deep cleaning of carpets and we guarantee you the best carpet cleaning services in Bangalore. We clean the carpet in residential and official places through advanced vacuum cleaners which remove the dirt from the carpet at most.
Specialized Quality Services Apart from Carpet
Having decades of experience in cleaning residential and official places in Bangalore, we are now providing the best professional cleaning service in your near-me areas at your doorstep. We are the renowned house cleaning service provider in Bangalore and have expertise in housekeeping services like kitchen cleaning, sofa cleaning, bathroom cleaning, swimming pool cleaning, mattress cleaning, bedroom cleaning, etc.
We are providing the services of deep carpet wash cleaning, steam cleaning, dry carpet cleaning, and professional carpet cleaning. The service of comprehensive carpet cleaning solutions in Bangalore is 100% satisfactory at the best price. We are providing the time flexibility of choosing carpet cleaning services at your home or office place.
How Can Safaiwale Clean the Carpet?
The work process that we follow is quite safe, and our cleaners ensure that the carpets are cleaned thoroughly. Seeing the clean carpet will bring a smile to your face and give you an enchanting atmosphere that you will cherish.
Safaiwale is doing the following procedure for carpet cleaning in Bangalore:
- Pre-Inspection: The professional team will visit your place and visually inspect the carpet with you then the team identify the stains whether it is old or new and provide you with the expected results after cleaning and understand all your concern which you have for the carpet cleaning.
- Furniture Moving: Our professional can remove all moving items from carpets like sofas, chairs, beds, tables, etc.
- Commercial Pre-vacuum: With the use of commercial power vacuuming, dry soil is removed. And get rid of dry soil or dirt is one of the most important steps in carpet cleaning.
- Pre-spray: We use a pre-conditioning agent through which soil and general spots present on the carpet get emulsified and break down.
- Pre-spot: In this process, we can pre-treated the difficult spots with spot removal solutions to remove the spot easily.
- Grooming/Agitation: After pre-spot, the team can use a groomer or rotary brush to further loosen the soil or dirt present on the carpet.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse: The professional can rinse the carpet through a powerful extraction cleaning system without even wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind.
- Neutralizer: We are using the technique through which pH is balanced afterward and through which no sticky residue is found after cleaning. By doing this, the fabric of the carpet becomes soft and fresh.
- Post Spot: In case, any spot is left behind then get the extra treatment with some spotting solutions to get rid of the spots. We can apply the carpet protector in order to longer carpet life.
- Speed Dry: Use the high-velocity movers on the carpet after cleaning and with the help of movers, the carpet dries too fast.
- Post-Cleaning Inspection: After completing the cleaning procedure, our professional team will walk through you and take the feedback on carpet cleaning from the customer.
Benefits of professional carpet spa and carpet cleaning
- Clean the Carpet in a reasonable time.
- 100% guaranteed services.
- Professional & trained team of carpet cleaning.
- Clean the carpet silently in the background without disturbing your work schedule.
- An advanced and specialized machine that is safe for the carpet and gets rid of all specks of dirt instantly.
- Book or schedule the carpet cleaning at your time.
- Rescheduling of appointment option is available.
- Best competitive price in your area.
What are the things that you would get from our carpet cleaning services in Bangalore?
- We are indulged in providing good quality carpet cleaning services in your nearby areas without using any harsh chemicals or detergents which might be unhealthy or toxic.
- Our carpet cleaning solution is top-notch as we make use of special equipment and safe cleaning techniques such a clean and almost new look of the carpet is achieved.
- Our cleaning solution lowers the buildup of dirt such that you have a safe and healthy environment at your home.
What kind of carpets are covered in our carpet cleaning services in Bangalore?
- Our carpet cleaning services in Bangalore consist of cleaning the oriental and area rugs using good quality carpet shampoo. With the passage of time, the carpet may have gotten dirty and old while being used for an extended period.
- Our carpet cleaning services may involve cleaning the spots on the carpets.
- In addition, we also remove oil or ink spills which you may find difficult to remove even after trying for too long.
- We are up for any challenge that is thrown towards us as we have hand on experience in cleaning a lot of carpets.
- Moreover, our services also include removing urine Odors from the pets, and cleaning the rugs, and upholsteries by our team of experts.
Get in touch with us for the carpet cleaning services
Carpets can very well catch up with dirt, stains, and dust and it can be one of the leading causes of a lot of diseases. With our carpet cleaning services, you would be getting long-lasting and spotless carpets that are going to last for a long period.
We believe in giving high-quality service while using eco-friendly products that would lighten up your house. Moreover, we are having a bunch of satisfied clients who got the results in their favor. Get in touch with us today and one of our representatives with contact you within 24 hours.
House Carpet Cleaning Price In SQFT
|Type of Work||Area in SQFT||Price|
|Small Carpet||15 to 70 SQFT||₹777|
|Middle Carpet||70 to 150 SQFT||₹1099|
|Large Carpet||150-250 SQFT||₹1299|
Office Carpet Price In SQFT
|250 to 500 SQFT||₹12/- per sq/ft|
|500 to 1000 SQFT||₹9/- per sq/ft|
|1000 to 2000 SQFT||₹7/- per sq/ft|
|2000 to 5000 SQFT||₹5/- per sq/ft|
|5000 to 10000 SQFT||₹4/- per sq/ft|
Feel free to place your order
Our Carpet Cleaning Services across India
1 – HOW LONG DOES THE CARPET TAKE TO DRY?
It depends on the type of Carpet. Big, open areas of carpet can easily be dry within 30 minutes using our low moisture system but smaller areas will take longer. If ‘steam’ cleaning is used, drying times are extended and will take up to 24 hours to dry fully.
2 – HOW SAFE ARE YOUR CLEANING CHEMICALS?
All general cleaning chemicals used by Safaiwale conform to the highest standards of safety and are chosen for their suitability in your home where children or pets are present and not on cost. Unlike ‘one-man-band’ operations, we also have to consider the safety and welfare of our staff because of their continual exposure to the products we use.
3 – DO YOU GUARANTEE YOUR WORK?
Yes. Every job carried out by Safaiwale, a 100% money-back guarantee.
4 – WHAT KIND OF SYSTEM DO YOU USE?
Our company uses both hot water extraction ‘steam cleaning’ and low moisture cleaning. (Much more information is available in our consumer guide.) Despite many misleading claims, no single system is suitable for all carpets and we will always pick the system that will achieve the best result for you. Our advice to consumers is never to get ‘hung up’ on the system. The operator is far more important and you’re covered by our money-back guarantee.
5 – CAN YOU CLEAN NATURAL FIBER CARPETS LIKE SISAL AND COIR?
Sisal, seagrass and coir carpets can be very successfully cleaned using a mixture of steam and low moisture cleaning. This is not for the amateur and must be performed by a professional because if the carpet is over wet, IT WILL SHRINK!!
6 – CAN YOU GET ALL MARKS OUT OF CARPETS AND UPHOLSTERY?
Unfortunately, we can’t. There are a few things that can cause permanent staining that we are unable to deal with. The most common is pet urine, (which has dried in) and dyes whether hair dye, food colorings or fake tan. Most other marks can be removed Inc. blood, oil, and many ink and paint marks.
7 – WILL MY CARPET SHRINK?
Carpets usually only shrink if the backing gets wet. This is exacerbated if it is badly fitted too. And it depends on the type of Carpets. Where possible, we prefer to use our low moisture system which completely eliminates the possibility of shrinkage and split seams through overwetting.
8 – ARE YOU INSURED?
Yes, we are insured. All businesses are required by law to carry public liability insurance. This means if you trip over a cable and break your neck, you’ll be covered. We go a step further and are covered for ‘goods worked on’. This is expensive and few cleaning companies have this. For us and our client’s peace of mind, we are covered for damage to your possessions.
9 – WILL MY CARPET SHRINK AFTER A CLEANING?
Carpet shrinkage after cleaning is the result of poor equipment coupled with an untrained technician. When a carpet is overly wet and it takes several hours to dry (more than 24), shrinkage can occur.
10 – ARE YOUR CLEANING SOLUTIONS SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS?
All Clean is very open and honest about all of the products we use on your floors. We use certified green eco-friendly cleaning products that are not only safe for use in homes with children and pets, but they are also earth-friendly too.
11 – WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PREPARE FOR A CLEANING?
To get ready for cleaning it is a great idea to move any furniture and vacuum just before the professionals arrive. If you need help moving heavy items we can help you do that. Have more questions about our carpet cleaning services? We are ready and willing to answer any questions you have. At All Clean one of our top priorities are customer service and satisfaction. We are open and honest about all aspects of our service to give you the best professional carpet cleaning experience possible. Give us a call anytime to ask questions and make an appointment online.