World-Class Home Cleaning Services In Gurgaon
Nowadays, we do not have enough time to keep an eye on home cleaning. So, we depend on servant maids or cleaning professionals. Hiring professionals is also a big task. If you are not happy with the maid’s cleaning tasks then consult us. We, Safaiwale provide you 100% professional and world-class standards deep home cleaning services in Gurgaon, at affordable rates with flexible times.
What Is The Need For Home Cleaning?
A neat and clean home/house is a symbol of a healthy life. No doubt cleanliness is a good factor for healthy lives. Home cleaning is a good thing for living healthy lives. Cleanliness changes the mood of the families. It also builds positive vibrations and positive energy. You know how positive energy changes our mood for the whole day. So keeping living spaces clean and hygienic is good for us.
Why Do You Approach A Home Cleaning Services Company?
You all know, as of now, people depend on home maids for household cleaning activities. Whether a furnished or unfurnished home, it is not an easy task without hiring professionals. Living areas of the home such as balcony, bedroom, living room, windows, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, flooring, tiles, and carpets are the most important to keep dust free and germ-free also shiny. We will have to depend on cleaning professionals, even for sofa sets, chairs, fridges, and microwaves. If you wish to save valuable time and go on our regular activities without cleaning issue tensions, it is better to hire cleaning professionals. We, Safaiwale, keep your home 100% clean and shiny with our expert home cleaning services in Gurgaon.
Why do you hire us, Safaiwale?
It is a very difficult task to make every corner of your home or house always bright and clean. We at Safaiwale are not afraid of such problems. Whether it is an independent floor, apartment, or duplex. We have a team of highly skilled cleaners for your home deep cleaning. We use organic cleaning products for diverse tasks. Our professionals work quietly on your premises and you can continue to attend to your regular chores without feeling their presence.
Safaiwale, world-class standards professional house/home cleaners in Gurgaon are well-groomed and trained. Our home cleaning products enhance the look of your house and its belongings. Our house/home cleaners are punctual and follow a very customer-friendly approach. Customer comfort and customer preference are our priorities.
We, Safaiwale cover the following services:
- Floor sterilization: Use of cleaning and disinfecting chemicals and sophisticated machinery to remove deep layers of dust.
- Toilet Cleaning: Disinfecting, sanitizing, and deep scrubbing of bathrooms.
- Surface Treatment: Special treatment of steel, wooden, and glass surface.
- Walls and Ceiling: Dusting of walls and ceiling of the entire house.
- Kitchen Cleaning: Cleaning of all furniture and electrical textures.
- Window Cleaning: Cleaning of all glass and windows that are safe
- Electrical fixtures: Cleaning of all electrical fixtures like light, fans, electrical switches, etc.
What’s included in the home/house cleaning services, Gurgaon
- Clean bathroom vanity, tub, mirrors, toilets, shower tracks, hand wipe, bathroom baseboard, and exterior of bathroom cabinets.
- Mopping, vacuuming all rooms, washing interior windows, and sliding glass doors.
- Clean kitchen counters, sink, table, stovetop, interior and exterior of microwave, the exterior of the fridge, oven, and hand wipe exterior of kitchen cabinets.
Other cleaning areas of our Home Cleaning Services
- Bedroom Cleaning
- Floor Scrubbing
- The dry dusting of walls and ceiling
- Window and Grills
- Lighting Fixtures
- Furniture dusting
- Cupboard cleaning from outside
- Living Area / Hall Cleaning
- Sofa and curtain vacuuming
- Floor scrubbing
- Windows and Grills
- Lighting Fixtures
- Furniture dusting
- Balcony cleaning
- Cupboard cleaning from outside
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Showers and taps
- Windows and exhaust fan
- Floor and tiles scrubbing
- Cobweb removal
- Mirror and glass cleaning
- Wash Basin cleaning
- Kitchen Cleaning
- The dry dusting of walls and ceiling
- Window and exhaust fan
- Wiping of appliances from outside
- Cabinets from outside
- Kitchen Platform
- Floor scrubbing
- Cobwebs removal
Some of the benefits:
- A dusting of blinds, window sills, and light fixtures
- Finger impression removed from door frames and switch plates
- Our home deep cleaning service involves deep upholstery cleaning, floor, roof, wall cleaning, windows, and doors.
- We work at your convenient date and time. You can select from our weekly, monthly, or one-time professional home cleaning packages.
- We offer specified home cleaning services for independent houses, and apartments in Gurgaon, India.
Points to remember:
- We won’t able to make permanent stains or faded tiles to make them shine like new
- Experts recommend getting the house deep clean once every 6 months
- For house cleaning, you have to book one day in advance.
Manpower: 3 to 5 members
Time: Home deep cleaning might take 8 hours depending on the size of the house.
Home Cleaning Services, Gurgaon Price List
|Building||Type Of Work||Price|
|Studio Apartment (Upto 400 Sqft)|
(20% Discount 1RK)
|1 BHK (401 to 600 Sqft)||Normal Cleaning||₹3800/-*|
|Deep Cleaning with Machine||₹7000|
|2 BHK (601 to 1000 Sqft)||Normal Cleaning||₹4500/-*|
|Deep Cleaning||₹5500 (Rs. per 5 sq/ft)|
|Deep Cleaning with Machine||₹8000 (Rs.8 sq/ft)|
|3 BHK (1001 to 1500 Sqft)||Normal Cleaning||₹6000/-*|
|Deep Cleaning||₹7500 (Rs. per 5 sq/ft)|
|Deep Cleaning with Machine||₹9500 (Rs.6 sq/ft)|
|4 BHK (1501 to 2100 Sqft)||Normal Cleaning||₹7000/-*|
|Deep Cleaning||₹8800 (Rs. per 4.5 sq/ft)|
|Deep Cleaning with Machine||₹9500 (Rs. 6 sq/ft)|
|4 BHK Large (2101 to 2500 Sqft)||₹8000/-*|
|5 BHK (2500 to 3000 Sqft)||₹9000/-*|
|Villa (3000 to 4000 Sqft)||₹11999/-*|
|Villa (4000 to 5000 Sqft)||₹14999/-*|
* 10% Off on Online booking
Feel free to place your order
Our important cleaning services apart from home cleaning services in Gurgaon
- Kitchen Cleaning Services in Gurgaon
- Sofa Cleaning Services in Gurgaon
- Carpet Cleaning Services in Gurgaon
- Floor Cleaning Services in Gurgaon
- Mattress Cleaning Services in Gurgaon
- Curtains Cleaning Services in Gurgaon
- Blinds Cleaning Services in Gurgaon
- Facade Cleaning Services in Gurgaon
- Interior Cleaning Services in Gurgaon
- Painting Services in Gurgaon
Our Home Cleaning Services Across Gurgaon
We provide our Home Cleaning Services as per the requirements of the customer at his nearest locations at reasonable prices. In today’s busy life, people are interested to have all the cleaning services near their places.
Safaiwale provides the most economical Home cleaning services in Gurgaon and its local areas such as in DLF Phase-1, Phase-2, Phase-3, Phase-4 and Phase-5, Sushant Lok Phase-1, Sushant Lok Phase-2, and Sushant Lok Phase-3, Golf Course Extension Road, Rajiv Chowk, Sohna Road, Manesar, Cyber City, and Near Sun City.
At Safaiwale, we offers home cleaning services near you in all sectors of Gurgaon such as Sector-1, Sector-2, Sector-3, Sector-4, Sector-5, Sector-6, Sector-7, Sector-8, Sector-9, Sector-10, Sector-11, Sector-12, Sector-13,Sector-14,Sector-15,Sector-16,Sector-17,Sector-18,Sector-19,Sector-20,Sector-21,Sector-22,Sector-23,Sector-24,Sector-25,Sector-26,Sector-27,Sector-28,Sector-29,Sector-30,Sector-31,Sector-32,Sector-33,Sector-34,Sector-35,Sector-36,Sector-37,Sector-38,Sector-39,Sector-40,Sector-41,Sector-42,Sector-43,Sector-44,Sector-45,Sector-46,Sector-47,Sector-48,Sector-49,Sector-50,Sector-51,Sector-52,Sector-53,Sector-54,Sector-55,Sector-56,Sector-57,Sector-58,Sector-59,Sector-60,Sector-61,Sector-62,Sector-63,Sector-64,Sector-65,Sector-66,Sector-67,Sector-68,Sector-69,Sector-70,Sector-71,Sector-72,Sector-73,Sector-74,Sector-75,Sector-76,Sector-77,Sector-78,Sector-79,Sector-80,Sector-81,Sector-82,Sector-83, and Sector-86.
We also offer affordable services in the following area of Gurgaon:
|Ardee City||Kadipur||Manesar Sector M9|
|Arjun Nagar||Khandsa||Manesar Village|
|Ashok Vihar Phase 1||Kherki Daula||Mankrola|
|Ashok Vihar Phase 2||Krishna Colony||Maruti Kunj|
|Ashok Vihar Phase 3||Laxman Garden||May Field Gardens|
|Badshapur||Laxman Vihar||Model Town|
|Bhondsi||Madan Puri||Mohyal Colony|
|Daultabad||Malibu Town||New Basti|
|DLF Phase I||Manesar Sector M1||New Colony|
|DLF Phase II||Manesar Sector M10||New Palam Vihar|
|DLF Phase III||Manesar Sector M11||Pace City|
|DLF Phase IV||Manesar Sector M12||Palam Vihar|
|DLF Phase V||Manesar Sector M13||Palam Vihar Extn|
|Farrukh Nagar||Manesar Sector M14||Pataudi Sector 1|
|Fazilpur||Manesar Sector M15||Pataudi Sector 2|
|Feroz Gandhi Colony||Manesar Sector M16||Pataudi Sector 3|
|Gandhi Nagar||Manesar Sector M1A||Pataudi Sector 4|
|Garhi Harsaru||Manesar Sector M1B||Pataudi Sector 5|
|Ghatta Village||Manesar Sector M1C||Pataudi Sector 6|
|Greenwood City||Manesar Sector M1D||Patel Nagar|
|Gurgaon Village||Manesar Sector M2||Rajendra Park|
|Gwal Pahari||Manesar Sector M3||Rajiv Nagar|
|Hans Enclave||Manesar Sector M3A||Ram Nagar|
|Hari Nagar||Manesar Sector M4||Ratan Vihar|
|Heera Nagar||Manesar Sector M5||Ravi Nagar|
|Islampur||Manesar Sector M6||Rosewood City|
|Jacombpura||Manesar Sector M6A||Sadar Bazaar|
|Jharsa||Manesar Sector M7||Saraswati Kunj|
|Jyoti Park||Manesar Sector M8||Saraswati Vihar|
|Sarhaul||Sector 10A||Sector 15 Part II|
|Sector 100||Sector 110||Sector 23A|
|Sector 101||Sector 110A||Sector 25A|
|Sector 102||Sector 111||Sector 37 Part I Industrial|
|Sector 102A||Sector 112||Sector 37 Part II Industrial|
|Sector 103||Sector 113||Sector 37C|
|Sector 104||Sector 114||Sector 37D|
|Sector 105||Sector 115||Sector 3A|
|Sector 106||Sector 11A||Sector 52A|
|Sector 107||Sector 12A||Sector 70A|
|Sector 108||Sector 15 Part I||Sector 72A|
|Sector 84||Sector 81A||Sector 74A|
|Sector 85||Sector 82A||Sector 75A|
|Sector 86||Sector 90||Sector 96|
|Sector 87||Sector 91||Sector 97|
|Sector 88||Sector 92||Sector 98|
|Sector 88A||Sector 93||Sector 99|
|Sector 88B||Sector 94||Sector 99A|
|Sector 89||Sector 95||Sector 9A|
|Sector 89A||Sector 95A||Sector 9B|
|Sector 89B||Sector 95B||Udyog Vihar Phase I|
|Shankar Vihar||South City II||Udyog Vihar Phase II|
|Shivaji Nagar||Subhash Nagar||Udyog Vihar Phase III|
|Shivaji Park Colony||Surya Vihar||Udyog Vihar Phase IV|
|Shivpuri||Sushant Lok I||Udyog Vihar Phase V|
|Shivpuri Extn||Sushant Lok II||Udyog Vihar Phase VI|
|Sikandarpur||Sushant Lok III|
|South City I||Vishnu Garden||Wazirabad|
We also provide home/house deep cleaning services in low-cost areas in front of Sector-12 Rajiv Nagar, Sheetla Colony, Jharsa Village, and Palam Vihar. We serve high-end apartments like DLF Aralias, Magnolias, Kendriya Vihar, Belvedere Park, The Villas, Vatika City, Mapsko, DLF New Town Heights, Bestech Ananda, Vipul Lavanya, Orris Astral Court, Sare Homes, MG Road, The Heritage City, and South City.
Our Home Cleaning Services Across India
We provide our Home cleaning services as per the requirements of the customer at his nearest locations at reasonable prices. In today’s busy life, people are interested to have all the home cleaning services near their places. We, Safaiwale provide the best home/house cleaning services across all the areas of Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Sonepat, Dehradun, Goa, Ranchi, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Ahmadabad, Lucknow, Kanpur, Thane, Pune, Surat, Mumbai, Jammu, Guwahati, Pant Nagar, Haridwar, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Cochin, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, and Visakhapatnam.
Other Important Services From Us
Apart from the above cleaning services we, Safaiwale, a top-notch company provide various cleaning services such as the house, full home, home, kitchen, bathroom, floor, tiles, marble, carpet, sofa, office, facade, blinds, curtains, mattresses, painting, pest control, sanitization, disinfection, school, restaurant, water tank, bird netting, and the swimming pool.
1. HOW DO YOU SET YOUR RATES?
- Most cleaning services charge an hourly rate for the initial visit, but may also charge by the project, or by the number of employees they send.
- Get the cleaning service to give you an estimate of how long it will take to clean your home. Cleaning services should give you a flat rate for each subsequent visit depending on the condition of your property, needs, and how often you will need the service.
- You should also be able to avoid unwanted costs by putting a cap on the number of hours the cleaners will be in your home.
- Find out if the cleaning service has a “not to exceed this price” clause. Our first priority is customer satisfaction.
2. DO YOU CONDUCT A BACKGROUND CHECK ON EMPLOYEES?
Most reputable services perform background checks on all of their employees. When you hire an independent cleaner, you act as their employer; therefore making you responsible for doing any background screenings. A background check can ensure the safety of you and your home by allowing you to know who is entering your home. A cleaning company should also be able to tell you whether the same house cleaner will be sent to your home each time.
3. ARE YOU INSURED AND BONDED?
Professional cleaning services will carry liability insurance and bond and have a policy in place in case something gets broken, damaged, or goes missing in your home. This will provide you with security and peace of mind during the cleaning service. You may want to inform the cleaning service if you have any items that require special care.
4. DO YOU BRING EQUIPMENT AND CLEANING SUPPLIES?
Some companies bring their own equipment and supplies, while others may only bring the equipment, and you may be responsible for providing cleaning supplies. If you are unhappy with the provided cleaning supplies, you should be able to substitute your own.These days, companies can use both conventional and environmentally friendly products. Therefore, make sure to know the distinction beforehand.
5. DO YOU HAVE A SATISFACTION GUARANTEE?
Companies should be open to your suggestions and feedback. They should also be able to provide you with a satisfaction guarantee if you are unhappy with a particular service.You should be able to openly communicate with them by email or phone to ensure your cleaning needs are being met.
6. HOW WILL YOU GAIN ACCESS TO MY HOME?
Options include leaving a key under the mat and asking the house cleaner to leave it inside when they’re done, granting access via a keypad, or choosing to be home during the cleaning. Make sure both you and your house cleaner are comfortable with the option you choose.
7. ARE YOUR HOUSE CLEANING SERVICE INDIVIDUALS AND TEAMS TRAINED AND SUPERVISED?
Individual and team members are trained before they’re permitted to enter your home. Training continues as we learn about new products/methods and reinforce prior training. Supervisors make periodic visits to homes to ensure we’re meeting cleaning service commitments.
8. WHO WILL BE CLEANING MY HOME?
A regularly assigned individual or team of house cleaners who have been professionally trained will clean your home. An individual or team that will provide excellent service that you will feel comfortable with, someone who will respect and care for your privacy and valuable possessions.
9. WILL YOU SEND THE SAME HOUSE CLEANER/S EACH TIME?
Of course. We make every effort to schedule you with the same individual for each service. There is an advantage of having at least 2 employees knowing your home if one is absent or takes a vacation the other can clean your home as you are accustomed to.
10. AM I LIABLE FOR WORKER’S COMPENSATION?
Many homeowners are not aware of their personal liability regarding work-related injury for independent home-service workers. No need to worry, Safaiwale takes care of all this for you.
11. WHAT IF SOMETHING IS DAMAGED DURING THE CLEANING?
We realize the nature of cleaning requires our staff to touch virtually all surface items within one’s home. If you have any irreplaceable or high-value items in your home, please notify the office and house cleaner so we do not risk damaging them.
12. ARE MY VALUABLES SAFE WITH YOU?
We do require you to inform us if you have any special valuables, heirlooms, or irreplaceable items, please put them away or instruct us not to touch them…
13. WHAT KIND OF SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
A regular or routine house cleaning is a thorough common or regular list of chores for each service. We clean your home from top to bottom, including bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and main rooms. Vacuum, clean, shine, dust, disinfect, and straighten the appearance in all rooms. “Spring” cleaning, move-in house cleaning, or a move-out house cleaning, cleaning service includes everything in the above.
14. CAN I GET AN ESTIMATE OVER THE PHONE?
Sure! We don’t want to waste your time if our prices do not coincide with your budget. In the past 10 years, 99% of our cleaning jobs are resulting from phone estimates. Our conversation will be a verbal walkthrough of your home to consider size, number, types of flooring, amount of traffic in the home, furniture, and furnishings, and condition. This way you can point out things that are of particular importance to you and we will know just how you want things done.
15. CAN I GET AN ESTIMATE ONLINE?
Yes, Just click the website Online Estimate button and fill out the form, then click submit. Do not forget to include your email address.
16. HOW LONG WILL THE CLEANERS BE IN OUR HOME?
Only as long as it takes to do the job right. Our expenses are hourly just like yours so our goal is to get it done as fast and professionally as possible. Before service is started you and the company agree on the minimum amount of time the company is willing to clean your home and the maximum amount of time you are willing to pay for cleaning.
17. HOW OFTEN DO YOU COME TO MY HOME AND CLEAN?
We try and set a schedule based on the needs of your home.
18. WHAT WILL YOUR HOUSE CLEANERS DO IN MY HOME?
We offer types of cleaning services: Regular – Routine cleaning; Spring cleaning; Priority Cleaning, and Custom Cleaning. Visit the Services Page of this website for a more in-depth list of tasks. We can easily customize a cleaning program to fit your home’s unique needs.
19. WHAT IF THERE IS MORE WORK THAN EXPECTED?
We can give you a call if we have time to do more for the same visit, and you can just pay an additional hourly fee. Or, we can schedule a return visit quickly.
20. HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO CLEAN MY HOUSE?
Every house is unique, and every cleaning fee is individually based. Things that will affect the amount of your house cleaning estimate include the size of your home, number of residents, number of pets, number of bathrooms, how often you want us to clean, etc. After talking with you about cleaning your house a more concise cleaning fee will be confirmed.
21. DO YOU OFFER CLEANING SPECIALS, DISCOUNTS, OR COUPONS?
Yes. Click the above DISCOUNT CERTIFICATES menu button to view any house cleaning specials that may be running.
22. CAN I PURCHASE YOUR SERVICE FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
Yes. Often we provide cleaning service for a customer where the payment comes from another source.
23. HOW DO I MAKE MY PAYMENT?
Payments are either made with a check left at the home or Payment is due at the time of service.Most customers mail the payment in advance of the cleaning service. We accept cash or check
24. WHAT IF SOMETHING WAS MISSED AND I AM UNHAPPY WITH A CLEANING?
Since communication is very important in the Company’s training the house cleaner to clean your home if some chore has been neglected or not performed well, please notify the Company or sometimes leave a note for the house cleaner the next service. We welcome all feedback that helps us improve our service to you.
25. WHO PROVIDES THE CLEANING SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT?
We ask that you supply the cleaning supplies you like used for all the different surfaces that make your home unique. I find that each home is a little (sometimes a lot) different, but customers dislike and dislike certain odors and cleaning products.
26. WHAT DAYS DO YOU WORK?
We are at your service Monday To Sunday.
27. HOW DO I SCHEDULE SERVICES?
Easy… Simply fill out a quick Online Estimate using the above button on our website or call.
28. AT WHAT TIME WILL YOUR HOUSE CLEANERS BE AT MY HOME?
Our normal workdays are Monday to Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. While in most cases it is still possible to give a So it is important to notify the office if the cleaning must be at a specific time.
29. WHAT IF MY CLEANING FALLS ON A HOLIDAY?
If your scheduled cleaning falls on the observance of a major holiday, we will contact you to reschedule your service or complete the cleaning.
30. WHAT IF I NEED TO CHANGE THE SCHEDULED CLEANING?
Simply call our office before your cleaning day. We do appreciate a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to reschedule your house cleaning.
31. WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
If it is necessary to cancel/skip your regular cleaning day, My Chores Are Yours merely requires a 24 hours notice.
32. MUST I BE AT HOME WHEN YOU CLEAN MY HOUSE?
It’s your choice we will do our best to stay out of your way.
33. HOW DO I GET STARTED?
To START: Submit an Online Estimate or call My Chores Are Yours, 9773813546