Professional House Deep Cleaning Services In Surya Nagar, Ghaziabad
If you have a clean house, then you are probably leading a healthy life. Everyone likes to have beautiful looking and bright rooms, but this can only be achieved if you take House cleaning services regularly. Moreover, cleaning an untidy room should be left up to the professional home cleaning services as you may have a lot of productive stuff to do. We, Safaiwale is the best house cleaning services provider in Surya Nagar, Ghaziabad, provide 100% quality, affordable and flexible time at your doorstep with a trained team.
Are you looking for affordable and fast house cleaning services in Surya Nagar?
If yes, then, safaiwale is the reputed agency that you should opt for. We will clean your property effectively with the scheduled deadline as well as the cost that you might be having.
We assure you that if you hire us for house cleaning services in Surya Nagar, Ghaziabad, you will get the major advantages that we cover almost all the areas of the house, such as the following:
- Bedroom Cleaning
- Floor Scrubbing
- The dry dusting of walls and ceiling
- Window and Grills
- Lighting Fixtures
- Furniture dusting
- Cupboard cleaning from outside
- Living Area / Hall Cleaning
- Sofa and curtain vacuuming
- Floor scrubbing
- Windows and Grills
- Lighting Fixtures
- Furniture dusting
- Balcony cleaning
- Cupboard cleaning from outside
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Showers and taps
- Windows and exhaust fan
- Floor and tiles scrubbing
- Cobweb removal
- Mirror and glass cleaning
- Wash Basin cleaning
- Kitchen Cleaning
- The dry dusting of walls and ceiling
- Window and exhaust fan
- Wiping of appliances from outside
- Cabinets from outside
- Kitchen Platform
- Floor scrubbing
- Cobwebs removal
Safaiwale: Our Team
- We have a team of well-trained and experienced best house cleaning services in Surya Nagar, Ghaziabad, who are efficiently providing the cleaning help to our set of clients. Our clients are happy with the final result.
- Our team of professionals can efficiently complete the set of assigned tasks within the quoted time span. They remove all the microorganisms giving your house a perfect place to live.
- We aim to provide our services at a reasonable price while giving exceptional services such that we develop a base of satisfied clients.
- We also offer customized services upon the request of our clients which eventually saves them from different health hazards.
Why choose, safaiwale?
- You can clean your property as per the schedule that you might be having.
- We can pay monthly, daily, or weekly visits as per the contract.
- Experienced in a wide range of cleaning projects.
- We use eco-friendly products for cleaning purposes.
- The methods used by us are cost-effective as well as time-saving.
House Cleaning Services, Surya Nagar Price List
|Building||Type Of Work||Price|
|1 BHK||Normal Cleaning||₹3000|
|Deep Cleaning with Machine||₹7000|
|2 BHK||Normal Cleaning||₹3500|
|Deep Cleaning||₹5500 (Rs. per 5 sq/ft)|
|Deep Cleaning with Machine||₹8000 (Rs.8 sq/ft)|
|3 BHK||Normal Cleaning||₹4000|
|Deep Cleaning||₹7500 (Rs. per 5 sq/ft)|
|Deep Cleaning with Machine||₹9500 (Rs.6 sq/ft)|
|4 BHK||Normal Cleaning||₹5000|
|Deep Cleaning||₹8800 (Rs. per 4.5 sq/ft)|
|Deep Cleaning with Machine||₹9500 (Rs. 6 sq/ft)|
Feel free to choose your service
You can avail of our best house cleaning services from the following localities of Ghaziabad by a phone call also
We provide our House cleaning services as per the requirements of the customer at his nearest locations at reasonable prices. Giving quality services at their nearer places is our specialty.
Other Services From Us
Apart from the above services we provide various cleaning services such as home, kitchen, bathroom, floor, tiles, carpet, marbles, office, car, AC, sofa, chair, facade, blinds, curtains, mattress, pest control, painting, school, restaurant, water tank, and the swimming pool.
1. HOW DO YOU SET YOUR RATES?
- Most cleaning services charge an hourly rate for the initial visit, but may also charge by the project, or by the number of employees they send.
- Get the cleaning service to give you an estimate of how long it will take to clean your home. Cleaning services should give you a flat rate for each subsequent visit depending on the condition of your property, needs, and how often you will need the service.
- You should also be able to avoid unwanted costs by putting a cap on the number of hours the cleaners will be in your home.
- Find out if the cleaning service has a “not to exceed this price” clause. Our first priority is customer satisfaction.
2. DO YOU CONDUCT A BACKGROUND CHECK ON EMPLOYEES?
Most reputable services perform background checks on all of their employees. When you hire an independent cleaner, you act as their employer; therefore making you responsible for doing any background screenings. A background check can ensure the safety of you and your home by allowing you to know who is entering your home. A cleaning company should also be able to tell you whether the same house cleaner will be sent to your home each time.
3. ARE YOU INSURED AND BONDED?
Professional cleaning services will carry liability insurance and bond and have a policy in place in case something gets broken, damaged, or goes missing in your home. This will provide you with security and peace of mind during the cleaning service. You may want to inform the cleaning service if you have any items that require special care.
4. DO YOU BRING EQUIPMENT AND CLEANING SUPPLIES?
Some companies bring their own equipment and supplies, while others may only bring the equipment, and you may be responsible for providing cleaning supplies. If you are unhappy with the provided cleaning supplies, you should be able to substitute your own.These days, companies can use both conventional and environmentally friendly products. Therefore, make sure to know the distinction beforehand.
5. DO YOU HAVE A SATISFACTION GUARANTEE?
Companies should be open to your suggestions and feedback. They should also be able to provide you with a satisfaction guarantee if you are unhappy with a particular service.You should be able to openly communicate with them by email or phone to ensure your cleaning needs are being met.
6. HOW WILL YOU GAIN ACCESS TO MY HOME?
Options include leaving a key under the mat and asking the house cleaner to leave it inside when they’re done, granting access via a keypad, or choosing to be home during the cleaning. Make sure both you and your house cleaner are comfortable with the option you choose.
7. ARE YOUR HOUSE CLEANING SERVICE INDIVIDUALS AND TEAMS TRAINED AND SUPERVISED?
Individual and team members are trained before they’re permitted to enter your home. Training continues as we learn about new products/methods and reinforce prior training. Supervisors make periodic visits to homes to ensure we’re meeting cleaning service commitments.
8. WHO WILL BE CLEANING MY HOME?
A regularly assigned individual or team of house cleaners who have been professionally trained will clean your home. An individual or team that will provide excellent service that you will feel comfortable with, someone who will respect and care for your privacy and valuable possessions.
9. WILL YOU SEND THE SAME HOUSE CLEANER/S EACH TIME?
Of course. We make every effort to schedule you with the same individual for each service. There is an advantage of having at least 2 employees knowing your home if one is absent or takes a vacation the other can clean your home as you are accustomed to.
10. AM I LIABLE FOR WORKER’S COMPENSATION?
Many homeowners are not aware of their personal liability regarding work-related injury for independent home-service workers. No need to worry, Safaiwale takes care of all this for you.
11. WHAT IF SOMETHING IS DAMAGED DURING THE CLEANING?
We realize the nature of cleaning requires our staff to touch virtually all surface items within one’s home. If you have any irreplaceable or high-value items in your home, please notify the office and house cleaner so we do not risk damaging them.
12. ARE MY VALUABLES SAFE WITH YOU?
We do require you to inform us if you have any special valuables, heirlooms, or irreplaceable items, please put them away or instruct us not to touch them…
13. WHAT KIND OF SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
A regular or routine house cleaning is a thorough common or regular list of chores for each service. We clean your home from top to bottom, including bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and main rooms. Vacuum, clean, shine, dust, disinfect, and straighten the appearance in all rooms. “Spring” cleaning, move-in house cleaning, or a move-out house cleaning, cleaning service includes everything in the above.
14. CAN I GET AN ESTIMATE OVER THE PHONE?
Sure! We don’t want to waste your time if our prices do not coincide with your budget. In the past 10 years, 99% of our cleaning jobs are resulting from phone estimates. Our conversation will be a verbal walkthrough of your home to consider size, number, types of flooring, amount of traffic in the home, furniture, and furnishings, and condition. This way you can point out things that are of particular importance to you and we will know just how you want things done.
15. CAN I GET AN ESTIMATE ONLINE?
Yes, Just click the website Online Estimate button and fill out the form, then click submit. Do not forget to include your email address.
16. HOW LONG WILL THE CLEANERS BE IN OUR HOME?
Only as long as it takes to do the job right. Our expenses are hourly just like yours so our goal is to get it done as fast and professionally as possible. Before service is started you and the company agree on the minimum amount of time the company is willing to clean your home and the maximum amount of time you are willing to pay for cleaning.
17. HOW OFTEN DO YOU COME TO MY HOME AND CLEAN?
We try and set a schedule based on the needs of your home.
18. WHAT WILL YOUR HOUSE CLEANERS DO IN MY HOME?
We offer types of cleaning services: Regular – Routine cleaning; Spring cleaning; Priority Cleaning, and Custom Cleaning. Visit the Services Page of this website for a more in-depth list of tasks. We can easily customize a cleaning program to fit your home’s unique needs.
19. WHAT IF THERE IS MORE WORK THAN EXPECTED?
We can give you a call if we have time to do more for the same visit, and you can just pay an additional hourly fee. Or, we can schedule a return visit quickly.
20. HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO CLEAN MY HOUSE?
Every house is unique, and every cleaning fee is individually based. Things that will affect the amount of your house cleaning estimate include the size of your home, number of residents, number of pets, number of bathrooms, how often you want us to clean, etc. After talking with you about cleaning your house a more concise cleaning fee will be confirmed.
21. DO YOU OFFER CLEANING SPECIALS, DISCOUNTS, OR COUPONS?
Yes. Click the above DISCOUNT CERTIFICATES menu button to view any house cleaning specials that may be running.
22. CAN I PURCHASE YOUR SERVICE FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
Yes. Often we provide cleaning service for a customer where the payment comes from another source.
23. HOW DO I MAKE MY PAYMENT?
Payments are either made with a check left at the home or Payment is due at the time of service.Most customers mail the payment in advance of the cleaning service. We accept cash or check
24. WHAT IF SOMETHING WAS MISSED AND I AM UNHAPPY WITH A CLEANING?
Since communication is very important in the Company’s training the house cleaner to clean your home if some chore has been neglected or not performed well, please notify the Company or sometimes leave a note for the house cleaner the next service. We welcome all feedback that helps us improve our service to you.
25. WHO PROVIDES THE CLEANING SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT?
We ask that you supply the cleaning supplies you like used for all the different surfaces that make your home unique. I find that each home is a little (sometimes a lot) different, but customers dislike and dislike certain odors and cleaning products.
26. WHAT DAYS DO YOU WORK?
We are at your service Monday To Sunday.
27. HOW DO I SCHEDULE SERVICES?
Easy… Simply fill out a quick Online Estimate using the above button on our website or call.
28. AT WHAT TIME WILL YOUR HOUSE CLEANERS BE AT MY HOME?
Our normal workdays are Monday to Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. While in most cases it is still possible to give a So it is important to notify the office if the cleaning must be at a specific time.
29. WHAT IF MY CLEANING FALLS ON A HOLIDAY?
If your scheduled cleaning falls on the observance of a major holiday, we will contact you to reschedule your service or complete the cleaning.
30. WHAT IF I NEED TO CHANGE THE SCHEDULED CLEANING?
Simply call our office before your cleaning day. We do appreciate a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to reschedule your house cleaning.
31. WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
If it is necessary to cancel/skip your regular cleaning day, My Chores Are Yours merely requires a 24 hours notice.
32. MUST I BE AT HOME WHEN YOU CLEAN MY HOUSE?
It’s your choice we will do our best to stay out of your way.
33. HOW DO I GET STARTED?
To START: Submit an Online Estimate or call My Chores Are Yours, 9773813546