Why do you require home cleaning services?
Do you really want the best home cleaning services at your home or office in DLF Phase-2, Gurgaon without engaging your time? In today’s life, it is difficult to waste your whole day on the cost of clean the whole home/house alone or engaging the family members. So, if you really want to relax and get your place clean with maintaining hygiene and proper sanitization then consult us, Safaiwale the best home cleaning service provider in DLF Phase-2, Gurgaon. We are confident that we meet your expectations and do the best on our end. Get 100% satisfaction from home cleaning. We safaiwale provide you top class home cleaning services in DLF Phase-2 Gurgaon. Just call us, we will sort our your cleaning problems.
Why do you choose us?
Safaiwale is an online and offline platform that connects with the customer and provide the best professional services. We have experienced in taking care of all kinds of home cleaning services in DLF Phase-2, Gurgaon. Safaiwale deals with all household cleaning or deep cleaning chores and we are trained our professional in such a way to provide the best services at the customer place across Gurgaon.
The cleaning services which we are offering and listed are on our website are verified and 100% satisfactory. We are doing the complete background verification of our employees in order to take care of your security. In DLF Phase-2, Gurgaon, our home cleaning team is ready to serve the specific individual requirements. So, you don’t need to worry about cleaning, just relax and make the experience of home cleaning.
Areas that would cover in the home cleaning services
- Clean bathroom vanity, tub, mirrors, toilets, shower tracks, hand wipe, bathroom baseboard, and exterior of bathroom cabinets.
- Mopping, vacuuming of all rooms, washing of interior windows, and sliding glass door.
- Clean kitchen counters, sink, table, stovetop, interior and exterior of microwave, the exterior of the fridge, oven, and hand wipe exterior of kitchen cabinets.
What are the benefits you would get?
- A dusting of blinds, window sills, and light fixtures
- Finger impression removed from door frames and switch plates
- Our home deep cleaning service involves deep upholstery cleaning, floor, roof, wall cleaning, windows, and doors.
- We work at your convenient date and time. You can select from our weekly, monthly, or one time professional home cleaning packages.
- We offer specified home cleaning services for houses in DLF Phase-2 Gurgaon, India.
Other Services Apart From Home Cleaning Services In DLF Phase-2 Gurgaon
Safaiwale Prices in DLF Phase-2, Gurgaon
We, Safaiwale provide complete solutions for home cleaning in one place. And customizes the home cleaning service as per the demand of the customers. We are offering a pocket -friendly and customized rates. Our prices will definitely suit your budget. And also save ing your valuable time.
* 10% Off on Online booking
|1 BHK |
Deep Cleaning With Machine
|₹5500 (Rs. per 5 sq/ft)|
Deep Cleaning With Machine
|₹8000 (Rs.8 sq/ft)|
|₹7500 (Rs. per 5 sq/ft)|
Deep Cleaning With Machine
|₹9500 (Rs.6 sq/ft)|
|₹8800 (Rs. per 4.5 sq/ft)|
Deep Cleaning With Machine
|₹9500 (Rs. 6 sq/ft)|
|4 BHK Large||₹8000/-*|
Feel free to place your order
Get our best affordable cleaning services across the following areas of Gurgaon
- Best Home Cleaning Services In Sushant Lok Phase 1, Gurgaon
- Professional Home Cleaning Services In Sushant Lok Phase 2, Gurgaon
- Top Quality Home Cleaning Services In Sushant Lok Phase 3, Gurgaon
- Best Home Cleaning Services In Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon
- Professional Home Cleaning Services In Rajiv Chowk, Gurgaon
- Affordable Home Cleaning Services In Sohna Road, Gurgaon
- World-Class Home Cleaning Services In Manesar, Gurgaon
- 100% Deep Home Cleaning Services In Cyber City, Gurgaon
- Best Home Cleaning Services In Sun City, Gurgaon
- Top Class Home Cleaning Services In Palm Vihar, Gurgaon
- Professional Home Cleaning Services In MG Road, Gurgaon
- Best Home Cleaning Services In DLF Phase 1, Gurgaon
- Top Class Home Cleaning Services In DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon
- Best Home Cleaning Services In DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon
- World-Class Home Cleaning Services In DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon
- Professional Home Cleaning Services In DLF Phase 5, Gurgaon
Freqently Asked Questions
1. HOW DO YOU SET YOUR RATES?
- Most cleaning services charge an hourly rate for the initial visit, but may also charge by the project, or by the number of employees they send.
- Get the cleaning service to give you an estimate of how long it will take to clean your home. Cleaning services should give you a flat rate for each subsequent visit depending on the condition of your property, needs, and how often you will need the service.
- You should also be able to avoid unwanted costs by putting a cap on the number of hours the cleaners will be in your home.
- Find out if the cleaning service has a “not to exceed this price” clause. Our first priority is customer satisfaction.
2. DO YOU CONDUCT A BACKGROUND CHECK ON EMPLOYEES?
Most reputable services perform background checks on all of their employees. When you hire an independent cleaner, you act as their employer; therefore making you responsible for doing any background screenings. A background check can ensure the safety of you and your home by allowing you to know who is entering your home. A cleaning company should also be able to tell you whether the same house cleaner will be sent to your home each time.
3. ARE YOU INSURED AND BONDED?
Professional cleaning services will carry liability insurance and bond and have a policy in place in case something gets broken, damaged, or goes missing in your home. This will provide you with security and peace of mind during the cleaning service. You may want to inform the cleaning service if you have any items that require special care.
4. DO YOU BRING EQUIPMENT AND CLEANING SUPPLIES?
Some companies bring their own equipment and supplies, while others may only bring the equipment, and you may be responsible for providing cleaning supplies. If you are unhappy with the provided cleaning supplies, you should be able to substitute your own.These days, companies can use both conventional and environmentally friendly products. Therefore, make sure to know the distinction beforehand.
5. DO YOU HAVE A SATISFACTION GUARANTEE?
Companies should be open to your suggestions and feedback. They should also be able to provide you with a satisfaction guarantee if you are unhappy with a particular service.You should be able to openly communicate with them by email or phone to ensure your cleaning needs are being met.
6. HOW WILL YOU GAIN ACCESS TO MY HOME?
Options include leaving a key under the mat and asking the house cleaner to leave it inside when they’re done, granting access via a keypad, or choosing to be home during the cleaning. Make sure both you and your house cleaner are comfortable with the option you choose.
7. ARE YOUR HOUSE CLEANING SERVICE INDIVIDUALS AND TEAMS TRAINED AND SUPERVISED?
Individual and team members are trained before they’re permitted to enter your home. Training continues as we learn about new products/methods and reinforce prior training. Supervisors make periodic visits to homes to ensure we’re meeting cleaning service commitments.
8. WHO WILL BE CLEANING MY HOME?
A regularly assigned individual or team of house cleaners who have been professionally trained will clean your home. An individual or team that will provide excellent service that you will feel comfortable with, someone who will respect and care for your privacy and valuable possessions.
9. WILL YOU SEND THE SAME HOUSE CLEANER/S EACH TIME?
Of course. We make every effort to schedule you with the same individual for each service. There is an advantage of having at least 2 employees knowing your home if one is absent or takes a vacation the other can clean your home as you are accustomed to.
10. AM I LIABLE FOR WORKER’S COMPENSATION?
Many homeowners are not aware of their personal liability regarding work-related injury for independent home-service workers. No need to worry, Safaiwale takes care of all this for you.
11. WHAT IF SOMETHING IS DAMAGED DURING THE CLEANING?
We realize the nature of cleaning requires our staff to touch virtually all surface items within one’s home. If you have any irreplaceable or high-value items in your home, please notify the office and house cleaner so we do not risk damaging them.
12. ARE MY VALUABLES SAFE WITH YOU?
We do require you to inform us if you have any special valuables, heirlooms, or irreplaceable items, please put them away or instruct us not to touch them…
13. WHAT KIND OF SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
A regular or routine house cleaning is a thorough common or regular list of chores for each service. We clean your home from top to bottom, including bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and main rooms. Vacuum, clean, shine, dust, disinfect, and straighten the appearance in all rooms. “Spring” cleaning, move-in house cleaning, or a move-out house cleaning, cleaning service includes everything in the above.
14. CAN I GET AN ESTIMATE OVER THE PHONE?
Sure! We don’t want to waste your time if our prices do not coincide with your budget. In the past 10 years, 99% of our cleaning jobs are resulting from phone estimates. Our conversation will be a verbal walkthrough of your home to consider size, number, types of flooring, amount of traffic in the home, furniture, and furnishings, and condition. This way you can point out things that are of particular importance to you and we will know just how you want things done.
15. CAN I GET AN ESTIMATE ONLINE?
Yes, Just click the website Online Estimate button and fill out the form, then click submit. Do not forget to include your email address.
16. HOW LONG WILL THE CLEANERS BE IN OUR HOME?
Only as long as it takes to do the job right. Our expenses are hourly just like yours so our goal is to get it done as fast and professionally as possible. Before service is started you and the company agree on the minimum amount of time the company is willing to clean your home and the maximum amount of time you are willing to pay for cleaning.
17. HOW OFTEN DO YOU COME TO MY HOME AND CLEAN?
We try and set a schedule based on the needs of your home.
18. WHAT WILL YOUR HOUSE CLEANERS DO IN MY HOME?
We offer types of cleaning services: Regular – Routine cleaning; Spring cleaning; Priority Cleaning, and Custom Cleaning. Visit the Services Page of this website for a more in-depth list of tasks. We can easily customize a cleaning program to fit your home’s unique needs.
19. WHAT IF THERE IS MORE WORK THAN EXPECTED?
We can give you a call if we have time to do more for the same visit, and you can just pay an additional hourly fee. Or, we can schedule a return visit quickly.
20. HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO CLEAN MY HOUSE?
Every house is unique, and every cleaning fee is individually based. Things that will affect the amount of your house cleaning estimate include the size of your home, number of residents, number of pets, number of bathrooms, how often you want us to clean, etc. After talking with you about cleaning your house a more concise cleaning fee will be confirmed.
21. DO YOU OFFER CLEANING SPECIALS, DISCOUNTS, OR COUPONS?
Yes. Click the above DISCOUNT CERTIFICATES menu button to view any house cleaning specials that may be running.
22. CAN I PURCHASE YOUR SERVICE FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
Yes. Often we provide cleaning service for a customer where the payment comes from another source.
23. HOW DO I MAKE MY PAYMENT?
Payments are either made with a check left at the home or Payment is due at the time of service.Most customers mail the payment in advance of the cleaning service. We accept cash or check
24. WHAT IF SOMETHING WAS MISSED AND I AM UNHAPPY WITH A CLEANING?
Since communication is very important in the Company’s training the house cleaner to clean your home if some chore has been neglected or not performed well, please notify the Company or sometimes leave a note for the house cleaner the next service. We welcome all feedback that helps us improve our service to you.
25. WHO PROVIDES THE CLEANING SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT?
We ask that you supply the cleaning supplies you like used for all the different surfaces that make your home unique. I find that each home is a little (sometimes a lot) different, but customers dislike and dislike certain odors and cleaning products.
26. WHAT DAYS DO YOU WORK?
We are at your service Monday To Sunday.
27. HOW DO I SCHEDULE SERVICES?
Easy… Simply fill out a quick Online Estimate using the above button on our website or call.
28. AT WHAT TIME WILL YOUR HOUSE CLEANERS BE AT MY HOME?
Our normal workdays are Monday to Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. While in most cases it is still possible to give a So it is important to notify the office if the cleaning must be at a specific time.
29. WHAT IF MY CLEANING FALLS ON A HOLIDAY?
If your scheduled cleaning falls on the observance of a major holiday, we will contact you to reschedule your service or complete the cleaning.
30. WHAT IF I NEED TO CHANGE THE SCHEDULED CLEANING?
Simply call our office before your cleaning day. We do appreciate a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to reschedule your house cleaning.
31. WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
If it is necessary to cancel/skip your regular cleaning day, My Chores Are Yours merely requires a 24 hours notice.
32. MUST I BE AT HOME WHEN YOU CLEAN MY HOUSE?
It’s your choice we will do our best to stay out of your way.
33. HOW DO I GET STARTED?
To START: Submit an Online Estimate or call My Chores Are Yours, 9773813546